Experience of K. Molnar-Kimber, Ph.D. as a writer for your scientific papers
The medical writer for your scientific papers, book chapters, meeting abstracts, or white papers needs to write clearly and have or develop a thorough grasp of the subject. Your scientific journal article benefits from the writer’s full understanding of the peer review process.
Ad hoc peer reviewer for the following journals:
Lancet, J. National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research, Cancer Gene Therapy, Human Gene Therapy, Infection and Immunity, Inflammation Research, International Journal of Cancer, J. of Leukocyte Biology, J. Virol., J. of Neuroscience, and Molecular Therapy.
She incorporates her knowledge gained as a reviewer of others’ manuscripts into the writing of your scientific papers.
70+ Journals contain scientific articles written, edited, substantive edited, and / or authored
J. Clin. Oncol. Impact factor: 18.038
J. Exp. Med.: 13.214
Ann. Rheum. Dis.: 9.111
J. Hepatology: 9.858
Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci USA: 9.737
Med. Res. Rev.: 9.583
Cancer Research: 8.650
Clin. Cancer Res.: 7.837
Arth and Rheum.: 7.477
Molecular Ther.: 7.041
BMC Med.: 6.679
J. Invest. Dermat.: 6.193
Amer. J. Transplant.: 6.192
Aging Cell: 5.705
J. Immunology: 5.520
J. Virology: 5.076, and
Age, Aging Cell, Agents and Actions, Amer. J. Emerg. Med., Amer. J. Med. B, Amer. J. Transplant., Anesthesiology, Annuals of Thoracic Surgery, Ann. Rheum. Dis., Arthritis Rheum., Biochem Biophys Acta, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., Biol. Res. Nursing, Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, Blood, BMC Med., Cancer Gene Therapy, Cancer Research, Clinical and Experimental Immunology, Clinical Cancer Research, Clinical Dysmorphology, Clin. Dev. Immunol., Curr. Genomics, Cytokine, Dermatology Surgery, Epigenetics, Gene Therapy, Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology, Human Gene Therapy, Immunobiology, Inflammation Research, Int. J. Immunopharmacology, J. Amer. Chemical Society (JACS), J Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, J. Clin. Cell Immunol., J Clin Endocrinol Metab, J. Clin. Oncol., J. Experimental Medicine, J. Immunology, J. Invest. Dermatology, J. Hepatology, J. Virology, Leuk Lymphoma, Liver Int., Mediators of Inflammation, Medical Hypothesis, Med. Res. Rev., Mol. Biol. Reports, Molecular Therapy, Neurotoxicology and Teratology, Nutrition, Oncogene, PLoS ONE, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., Pulmonary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Radiother. Oncol., Rheumatology, Stem Cell Rev., Townsend Letters for Physicians and Patients, Transplantation, Transplantation Proceedings, Vaccine, and Virology
Examples of Writing Scientific Papers:
While my 50+ scientific papers are listed on an accompanying page, you can view my scientific writing style most easily in the scientific journal articles or publications in clinical journals where I was the corresponding author.
For your convenience, here are 8 of the 19 scientific articles on which I was the corresponding author and their Pubmed links.
15. Molnar-Kimber, K.L., Jarocki-Witek, V., Vernon S.K., Conley, A.J., Davis, and Hung, P.P. (1988). Distinctive Properties of Hepatitis B envelope proteins expressed by Recombinant Adenoviruses.
J. Virol. 62: 407-416.
These scientific papers describe some of our research on rapamycin, which is now used to prevent organ rejection in transplant patients. Rapamycin is also called sirolimus. It also has anti-tumor activity. We were one of four groups who identified the rapamycin effector protein which is now commonly called mTOR.
28. Chen, Y., Chen, H., Rhoad, A.E. Warner, L., Caggiano, T., Failli, A., Zhang, H., Hsiao, C.L., Nakanishi, K. and Molnar-Kimber, K. L. (1994). Isolation of A Putative Sirolimus (Rapamycin) Effector Protein.
Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 203: 1-7.
33. Molnar-Kimber, K.L. (1996) Mechanism of Action of Rapamycin.
Transplantation Proceedings 28: 964-969.
These scientific papers describe our research on gene therapy for cancer.
37. Molnar-Kimber, K.L., Sterman, D.H., Chang, M, ElBash, M, Elshami, A.E., Gelfand,K., Kang, E, Wilson, J.M., Kaiser, L.R., and Albelda, S.M. (1998) Impact of Pre-Existing and Induced Humoral and Cellular Immune Responses in an Adenoviral-based Gene Therapy Phase 1 Clinical Trial for Localized Malignancy (Mesothelioma)
Human Gene Therapy 9: 2121-2133.
38. Coukos, G., Caparrelli, D.J., Makrigiannakis, A., Abbas, A.E., Kaiser, L.R., Rubin, S.C., Albelda, S.M., and K. L. Molnar-Kimber. (1999) Use of Producer cells to deliver a replication-selective herpes simplex virus-1 mutant for treatment of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer.
Clinical Cancer Research 5:1523-1537.
41. Toyoizumi, T., Mick, R., Abbas, AE, Kang, EH, Kaiser, LR, Molnar-Kimber, KL. 1999. Combined therapy with Chemotherapeutic Agents and Herpes Simpex Type 1 ICP34.5 mutant (HSV-1716) in Human Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Human Gene Therapy 10(18):3013-29
42. Coukos, G., Makrigiannakis, A., Kaiser, L.R., Rubin, S.C., Albelda, S.M., and K. L. Molnar-Kimber. (2000) Treatment of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer with Multi-attenuated Herpes Simplex Virus-1 Mutant, G207.
Cancer Gene Therapy 7: 275-283.
44. Lambright, E.S., Kang, E.H., Force, S., Lanuti, M., Caparrelli, D.J., Kaiser, L.R., Albelda, S.M., and Molnar-Kimber, K.L. (2000). Effect of Pre-existing anti-herpes immunity on the efficacy of herpes simplex viral therapy in a murine intraperitoneal tumor model.
Mol. Therapy 2:387-393.
A list of my 50+ published scientific papers shows a broad experience in diverse therapeutic areas including immunology, oncology, virology, transplantation, alternative medicine, nutrition, and gene therapy.